Monday, July 29, 2019

Books collection

Books are mans best friends.
Some peoples have a good sense of  creating collection of books. They have an interest for books according to their interest.This is a great hobby that every student have. To raise the ability of learning. student from different stream create book collection according to their subjects. law student make collection of book related to law. likewise, management student make collection of books related to management. Others have collection from different streams. professional have books collection like me. I find books are my best friend. like I have lots of friend at bookshelves. books from different source. Like management, computer, science, language, art, music, etc. I love my books, books are my best friends. I never fell alone, I feel more strong with my friends. I want to create my own library which must have thousands of books or more than that. Creating your own library is a great idea and are in my wish list. make habit of collecting books from different source. Ask your friends for it and people you know go to market from where you find books. All the best for your future!.   

lists of book source

lists and types of books
  1. Action and adventure.
  2. Arts film and photography.
  3. Biographies dairies and true accounts.
  4. Business and economics.
  5. Childrens and young adults.
  6. Comics and mangas.
  7. Computing, internet and digital market.
  8. Crafts, home and lifestyle.
  9. Crime thriller and mystery.
  10. Erotic fiction.
  11. Exam preparation.
  12. Fantasy, horror and science fiction.
  13. Health, family and personal development.
  14. Historical fictions.
  15. History.
  16. Humour.
  17. Language, linguistics and writing.
  18. Law.
  19. Literature and fiction.
  20. Maps and atlas.
  21. Politics.
  22. References.
  23. Religions.
  24. Romance.
  25. Science, technology and machine.
  26. Society and social marketing.
  27. Sports.
  28. Textbook and study guides.
  29. Travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment